Non-Immigrant Visa Services
Kosovo residents in the following categories are eligible to interview at the U.S. Embassy Pristina:
- J, F, M (Except Summer Work and Travel SWT) with a valid DS-2019 or I-20 for student or exchange travel (except Summer Work and Travel)
- H, L, O ,P, Q, R Visas with an approved USCIS petition
- C, D, E, I Crew, Transit, Treaty, and Media visas
The U.S. Embassy Skopje is designated as the venue for B1/B2 Tourist/Business and J1 Summer Work and Travel (SWT) visas for citizens of Kosovo.
To schedule an appointment please click on the link above or proceed to the U.S. Embassy website. Any requests for Summer Work and Travel or regular business or tourism visa interviews will not be answered and must be directed to U.S. Embassy Skopje.
- Do you have a DS-2019 or I-20 for an exchange or student visa?
- Do you have a valid USCIS petition for an H, L, O, P, Q, R visa?
- Do you have a valid purpose of travel and documentation for a crew, transit, media, or treaty trader/investor visa (C, D, E, I)?
Any questions about the visa application process should be directed to (+389) 2 317 1042, http://usvisa-info.com, or Skype at usvisamacedonia. Please apply early as processing times vary. A list of holidays is available here.
Please see the Visa webpage for complete information including A-Z index, reporting fraud, getting started, and additional resources.
Updated information about I-94 automation and forms is available here.
Students in need of SEVIS information should review the ICE website here.
Electronic devices, large bags, weapons, and glass bottles are not allowed within the Embassy grounds. Visitors who do not follow these instructions will experience considerable delays at the security check point, which may result in the appointment being cancelled.
Effective March 26, 2015, a new version of USCIS Form I-407, Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) Status, will be implemented worldwide. Form I-407 can be downloaded from the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov/i-407. If you intend to file this form in U.S Embassy Pristina please go to ACS appointment form and make notary appointment, read instructions on the USCIS website prior to the appointment.