Key Business Links
U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce: The Commerce Department's mission is to help make American businesses more innovative at home and more competitive in the global marketplace. It is comprised of 12 different agencies responsible for everything from weather forecasts to patent protection.
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Export Import Bank of the United States: Ex-Im Bank's mission is to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets. Ex-Im Bank enables U.S. companies — large and small — to turn export opportunities into real sales that help to maintain and create U.S. jobs and contribute to a stronger national economy.
- The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center: The IPR Center stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR): The USTR specializes in trade issues and regions of the world creating trade agreements, to resolve disputes, and to participate in global trade policy organizations.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation: OPIC is the U.S. Government’s development finance institution advancing U.S. foreign policy. Because OPIC works with the U.S. private sector, it helps U.S. businesses gain footholds in emerging markets catalyzing revenues, jobs and growth opportunities both at home and abroad. OPIC achieves its mission by providing investors with financing, guarantees, political risk insurance, and support for private equity investment funds.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- American Chambers of Commerce Abroad: AmChams advance the interests of American business overseas. They are voluntary associations of American companies and individuals doing business in a particular country, as well as firms and individuals of that country who operate in the U.S. Currently, 115 AmChams in 102 countries are affiliated with U.S. AmCham. Listings of AmChams and contact information by region of interest or country are also available at the American Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo.
- The Government of Kosovo is doing the utmost to create a business friendly legislation, build a market economy and improve the business environment through legislation, institutions and agencies.
- The Investment Promotion Agency of Kosovo is a government agency promoting foreign investment. Here you can find investment opportunities in Kosovo.
Embassy Phone: +381 38 5959 3000
Embassy Fax: +381 38 549 890
Senior Economic Officer
Tel: +381 38 5959 3243
Economic /Commercial Officer
Tel: +381 38 5959 3197
Tel: +381 38 5959 3209
Tel: +381 38 5959 3183