US Kosovo Policy
U.S. Policy and Issues
- Statement by President Obama on ESI, September 10, 2012.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Philip Reeker’s statement to the press following his meeting with President Jahjaga, September 10, 2012.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Philip Reeker’s statement to the press following his meeting with Prime Minister, September 10, 2012.
- Secretary Clinton's Interview With Ilir Ikonomi of Voice of America Albania, February 24, 2012
- Statement By Secretary Clinton - Agreements Reached Between Kosovo and Serbia, February 24, 2012
- Statement by Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns, Pristina, Kosovo, February 18, 2012
- DAS Reeker Remarks at Inauguration of Bisevac Playground in North Mitrovica, January 16, 2012
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip T. Reeker Interview with Mentor Shala of RTK, January 16, 2012
- Signing of the U.S.-Kosovo Agreement on the Protection and Preservation of Certain Cultural Properties, December 14, 2011
- Testimony by Assistant Secretary Phillip Gordon, “The State of Affairs in the Balkans”, House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia, November 15, 2011
- DAS Thomas M. Countryman Interview with RFE/RL Kosovo, August 5, 2011
- DAS Thomas Countryman’s Telephonic Interview with B92-Serbia, August 2, 2011
- DAS Thomas Countryman’s Interview with RTK, August 2, 2011
- DAS Countryman interview with VOA Serbian Service, 21 July 2011
- DAS Thomas Countryman’s Interview with VOA Albanian Service, July 7, 2011
- DAS Thomas Countryman’s Interview with RTK , July 7, 2011
- Readout of Vice President Biden's Call with President Jahjaga of Kosovo, July 06, 2011
- Foreign Operations Appropriated Assistance: Kosovo
- Assistant Secretary Philip H. Gordon - MOU Signing Ceremony With the Kosovo Prime Minister, June 16, 2011
- Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs Philip H. Gordon's Keynote Address to the Conference: "The Western Balkans: Progress, Stagnation or Regression?"
- The U.S. DAS Thomas Countryman's visit to Kosovo, February 11, 2011.
- Transcript of VOA Albanian Service Interview With Tom Countryman, Deputy Assistant Secretary Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, January 7, 2011.
- Tom Countryman, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs Interview with BBC Radio-Albanian Service, December 29, 2010
- Secretary of State Remarks With Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci, (October 13, 2010)
- Remarks by Ambassador Rosemary DiCarlo, U.S. Deputy Permanent Representative to the United Nations, in the General Assembly, on Kosovo, September 9, 2010
- Philip H. Gordon, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs - Telephonic Press Conference with Politika, Radio Free Europe, Tanjug News Agency and Voice of America, July 23, 2010
- Statement by Secretary Clinton: Release of International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion on Kosovo’s Declaration of Independence, July 22, 2010
- Readout of Vice President Biden’s Meeting with Prime Minister Hashim Thaci of Kosovo, July 21, 2010
- U.S. Department of State:
Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs
- U.S. Department of State:
- America.gov: EUROPE & EURASIA/Partnering for peace and prosperity
U.S. Policy Toward the Balkans