US Kosovo Policy
U.S. Policy and Issues
- Interview of Assistant Secretary Nuland with Radio Television Kosova
- DAS Yee Interview to VOA, Feb 12, 2015
- Remarks at the UN Security Council Meeting on UNMIK
Ambassador David Pressman Alternate Representative to the UN for Special
Political Affairs New York, N.Y. Remarks at the UN Security Council Meeting on
- DAS Thomas Melia interview with Koha Ditore, 6 February 2015
- Senator Chris Murphy’s Interview to daily Koha Ditore, October 18, 2014
- Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland’s Interview with Agron Bajrami,
Editor-in-Chief, Koha Ditore, July 13, 2014
- Statement by President Obama on ESI, September 10, 2012.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Philip Reeker’s statement to the press following his meeting with President Jahjaga, September 10, 2012.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Philip Reeker’s statement to the press following his meeting with Prime Minister, September 10, 2012.
- Secretary Clinton's Interview With Ilir Ikonomi of Voice of America Albania, February 24, 2012
- Statement By Secretary Clinton - Agreements Reached Between Kosovo and Serbia, February 24, 2012
- Statement by Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns, Pristina, Kosovo, February 18, 2012
- DAS Reeker Remarks at Inauguration of Bisevac Playground in North Mitrovica, January 16, 2012
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip T. Reeker Interview with Mentor Shala of RTK, January 16, 2012
- Signing of the U.S.-Kosovo Agreement on the Protection and Preservation of Certain Cultural Properties, December 14, 2011
- Testimony by Assistant Secretary Phillip Gordon, “The State of Affairs in the Balkans”, House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia, November 15, 2011
U.S. Policy Toward the Balkans