US Kosovo Policy
U.S. Policy and Issues
- Senator Chris Murphy’s Interview to daily Koha Ditore, October 18, 2014
- Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland’s Interview with Agron Bajrami,
Editor-in-Chief, Koha Ditore, July 13, 2014
- Statement by President Obama on ESI, September 10, 2012.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Philip Reeker’s statement to the press following his meeting with President Jahjaga, September 10, 2012.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Philip Reeker’s statement to the press following his meeting with Prime Minister, September 10, 2012.
- Secretary Clinton's Interview With Ilir Ikonomi of Voice of America Albania, February 24, 2012
- Statement By Secretary Clinton - Agreements Reached Between Kosovo and Serbia, February 24, 2012
- Statement by Deputy Secretary of State Bill Burns, Pristina, Kosovo, February 18, 2012
- DAS Reeker Remarks at Inauguration of Bisevac Playground in North Mitrovica, January 16, 2012
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip T. Reeker Interview with Mentor Shala of RTK, January 16, 2012
- Signing of the U.S.-Kosovo Agreement on the Protection and Preservation of Certain Cultural Properties, December 14, 2011
- Testimony by Assistant Secretary Phillip Gordon, “The State of Affairs in the Balkans”, House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe and Eurasia, November 15, 2011
U.S. Policy Toward the Balkans